Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Term 4 goals

My first goal is a school goal and It is to get better at handing things in on time. To achieve this goal I will start the thing that I need to at the very start of the week and work on that particular thing for the hole week so it is done in time. I will know I have achieved I am constantly handing things in on time like home learning etc.

My second goal is a personal goal and It is to practice my piano a lot more. I will practise everyday and maybe bring my piano books to school and practise in my lunch time. I know I will have achieved this goal when I fell good about my exam, when I score high and be able to play in front of the class.

My third goal is also a school goal and is to keep me work area tidy so I can learn better. To do this I will tidy my desk every week and put a reminder on it. I know I will have achieved this goal when I am working in a clean environment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can we please conference about your goals? I'd like to help you improve them.

You need to complete the first goal Lucy. How will you know you've been successful? Please proofread these goals, you are making some simple errors (e.g. fell for feel, etc.).

Practising lots doesn't state how often, or for how long you want to give something a go. Is every day realistic for you given that you can be busy at times?